Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh hey there.

So, it's been a while. I don't really feel like completely catching you up, but I'll give a little recap I suppose.

I've started running again; I'm up to four miles again which is awesome. I'm starting to see changes in my body, which makes me really happy. Yesterday I even noticed that I have visible muscles in my arms, which I have never had before. However, I really need to start eating better. I've been eating a lot of sugary junk foods, which may not sound like one to people who don't understand EDs, but it's definitely a behavior of mine I need to slip out of. I don't want to mess up my body anymore. I'm so done with that.

Timber Team isn't really making me happy anymore. It makes me feel worthless because of the way other teammates treat me, so it's going on the back burner for a little while.

I am not doing as well in my classes as I'd like to. It's frustrating.

I wrote a speech and submitted it for consideration to be read at my commencement ceremony. That would be extremely exciting if it were to be selected.

This boy said he would go to AGR's banquet with me, so I hope he actually does. I bought the tickets and a lovely dress, and I'm very excited.

I'm so afraid of being alone forever it's starting to get to me. Three of my friends are engaged, and two are getting married by July. I know I'm very young and it's silly to worry about such a thing now, but if I want to be married and have kids before I'm thirty, I kind of need to find that guy in the very near future. I'm worried I never will. I don't want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment