Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better, then worse.

I've been doing pretty well lately, body image and food wise. I've been eating better - not exceptionally, but better. And my body image has been higher, though not spectacular. However, this week is turning out miserably. There were anti-abortionists on Fairfield Way on Monday and Tuesday. I could not handle them. They were so ignorant, so insulting. It was hurtful and it was ridiculous. How dare they compare abortion to genocide?

I also found out that my neighbor and dear family friend, Frank, passed away. He was quite old and sick, but he was like another grandfather to me. I practically grew up at his and Jean's house, where he would make sure I always took lots of candy. He was quiet and shy, but so sweet. I never even got to visit him. I kept telling myself I would, but I didn't.

My rat, Daisy, is old and dying. She is so thin and fragile. I cannot handle that.

My physics exam, which I thought was next Tuesday, is tomorrow. Of course, I am panicking.

So I don't have time to exercise all week. I feel ridiculously bloated after yesterday. I feel miserable.

I want to tell this boy how much I like him, when my fear of rejection keeps seeming to outweigh my need to express myself. I just need to see him and let the words out. That's my only option.

And I need to run. I don't have time and it's only been a couple days and I can already feel how disgusting I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment