Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Excuse me while I vent about something non-ED related for a moment.

Okay so first of all, excuse you. You have no right to be snippety with me. The only reason I’m even going that weekend is because you need me. I know I’m the last resort — I was the last person you contacted about it. Also, I have to call out of both of my jobs and risk failing my exams because I won’t get to study. I care about my grades and about getting a job and going to grad school and fucking graduating. Do you miss that I place in competitions? Yeah. I’m fucking good. Sorry I can’t chop. So sue me. And I’m sorry that a close family friend passed away and that this week has been an emotional wreck for me. I was touched personally by the stupid abortion people and I have an exam Thursday and I have a wedding this weekend. And I am a fucking busy person. Did you know most nights I’m not back in my apartment till almost midnight? I may only be taking seven credits, but I have two jobs (yeah, I work 30 hours a week on top of school) and I’m training for ruckus. AND I’m almost always at practice, putting everything into it. I don’t need the team drama. I get we want to do well, but at the risk of school or our happiness? This team used to be fun for me and it isn’t anymore. I really don’t want to go to spring meet. I’m going because I felt guilted and bad and because I’m spineless. So fuck this shit. I’m so done.

No comments:

Post a Comment