Monday, February 6, 2012

Nobody knows where they might end up.

I'm losing my mind right now. Everything seems to be kind of falling apart around me. I have so many deadlines this week and so much to do. I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight and will be spending the night in the library absolutely hating my life. And I just want to crawl into a ball and start sobbing. This is ridiculous. I wish I had never joined the honors program because every single day just makes me miserable. This is so overwhelming.

I don't even know what I want to do with my life. I just know that I want to feel accomplished and happy and not like everything around me is crumbling and crashing down and burning. I honestly just cannot handle this anymore.

And on top of that, a boy told me I was the fat chick at the Superbowl party last night. I get that he was joking and thinks of me as a boy, but it crushed me. I just wanted a piece of cake and I just asked for him to hand me the whole thing so I didn't really have to move. I wanted to strangle him or scream. That's my biggest fear.

And then there's the fact of this stupid boy who is stupid and who I shouldn't like and I can't help it.

I'm losing my mind. I can't breathe. I can't think. I can't do anything. I feel absolutely lost and absolutely miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment