This morning, I really didn't want to get out of bed. It was cold, my throat felt tight, and the sun had yet to rise. But I pulled myself up and showered and actually took the time to do my hair and makeup. I haven't felt too pretty the last few days so I've been trying to put in the extra effort so I can look presentable and nice.
Right now, I'm sitting in physics, learning about solids and how they increase when the temperature goes up. It's surprisingly fascinating. I have a Dunkin coffee; I got paid so I figured I'd treat myself.
I've been thinking lately about my future. I don't understand why I'm clinging to my eating disorder when it seriously is not at all in my imagination for my future, where I live near D.C. and living with a great guy and just plain happy.
Clinging to something so abusive will get me nowhere. Why would I want to push away the people I love? I've done it before and I was miserable. I want to be strong and happy and in love. That's the new goal. So this is my final peace out to Ed.
No comments:
Post a Comment