Disclaimer: I don't always feel this way. In fact, I rarely feel this way, but I know that I should.
I am proud of my body.
I am tall and I am statuesque. I can reach the top shelf and my legs look amazing in shorts and skirts. People are always jealous of my height. While people often comment on it and it's annoying, it's a noticeable thing and no one thinks it's bad. I can be intimidating. I have the height of a basketball player, a volleyball player, an athlete, a model. This is something to be proud of.
I love my eyes. They are big, almond shaped, and green. An ex boyfriend told me once I have anime eyes. They are expressive. They look good without makeup or with lots of makeup. I don't have eyelashes but that just means I can do even more with my eyes.
My smile is wonderful. I have straight teeth. They are getting more crooked, but I know I still have a beautiful smile. I work hard to keep my teeth white and to wear lots of chapstick on my lips.
My complexion is fair and stunning. It helps me to dye my hair any color I want or wear dark makeup or bright red lipstick. It has a fair scattering of freckles. I'm beautiful.
My boobs are great. I hate them but I know they're great.
I have curves. I have strong arms. I have a pretty face. Why shouldn't I be proud of this body?
No comments:
Post a Comment