Friday, December 9, 2011

Slip slip.

I slipped today. I am ashamed and embarrassed and just completely mental about it. It was at work and it was a horrible decision. I have felt sick all week and today I caved thinking, maybe this will help. No. I feel worse. Of course I feel worse.

But I'm going to try to use this very obvious mistake as a chance to start tomorrow as Day One. I'm going to keep on trying. I'm going to start this recovery nonsense NOW.

What is the point in keeping up this being sick bullshit? Bad stuff happens, I don't have a perfect body, but I do want to have an eating disorder and all of the problems that come with that on top of everything else? No! Of course not!

It's time to be strong. My friends tell me I'm the strongest person they know. Now I want to be the strongest person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment