Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...

Well here we are. In down in Richmond at my sister's house. We left so early this morning. I had to deal with being overtired combined with bickering parents who wouldn't allow me to sleep. Then of course it was my fault I was so grumpy. A friend texted me saying to eat some turkey and I'd be fine. I started freaking out about the meal ahead of me. I thought I was going to start sobbing uncontrollably. I haven't been in such a positive mindset but I've been trying so hard. I just wanted to go home and be with my friends and get Chinese food and smoke up and whatever.

However, I survived. I am stuffed but I ate everything and I tried to enjoy it. We're about to eat pie now. I wish I could go have a fag to relax but I guess I'll survive.

I made it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment