I'm gonna be pretty brutally honest here. I feel absolutely disgusting. However, it's amazing how it's not the only thing I can think of. When trapped within the throws of a full blow ED, it completely consumes you. There is literally nothing else you can think of. You are utterly trapped within your own mind, completely lost in your own thoughts. You are blind to what is real.
Here I am, not recovered, but in such a better place than before. I see myself the same way but I also see the positives, like how much I love my face and my brain and my hands. I want to be around people, and more than anything, I want a future. I want to be successful and happy. It helps that some boys do talk to me and compliment me but it's so much more than that.
I've found that I'm worth something. I can see that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment