Saturday, November 26, 2011

Trying.

Today is full of trying. I've been really grumpy and negative lately and it's time for me to try. Fake it till you make it, right?

I've been dressing super cute all week to make up for how I feel. I'm even wearing a legit pink baret from Paris. It's my last full day here in Richmond. I want to feel pretty and enjoy myself as we go to the VMFA and shopping and whatever else we do.

This is a side piece, just about something cool I saw yesterday that I really wanted. One of those black '40s hats with the little veil. Oh I wanted it so bad! It was at a cute little vintage shop and it was only $36. Sadly, I don't have that much. But that was just a fun fashion update.

Anyway, I'm trying today. I'm feeling random and frustrated. All of my thesis work yesterday just disappeared so I'm attempting to just do it all again and not get stressed out. My sister keeps acting like a second mother when all I've ever wanted from her is to be my sister. I just need to put it from my mind and remember I'm not their childish useless stupid oversensitive slave.

Everyone have a great day and think of something happy (like that sweet hat) to be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment